T2/Flex Parking Database Upgrade – Friday, Jan. 18th
To improve online and in-person sales of parking permits, the OneCard/Parking Service Center will be upgrading the database for our Parking Permit/Citation Management System. This Friday, January 18th from Noon until 5pm certain online and in-person services will NOT be available.
During the above period the following Parking services will continue to be available:
- Parking (Assigned) – All readers at lots and structures will continue to function normally. Existing patrons with parking assignments will not be affected.
NOTE: New patrons cannot be added.
- Parking (OneCard Debit, Guest Cards, Credit Cards) – All readers at lots and structures will continue to function normally. Casual parkers will not be affected.
- Processing of Parking Cancellations/Refunds – Refund/Cancellation forms will be accepted in the office and the approval & payment processes can begin.
The following services will NOT be available:
- In-Person and Online Parking Permit Sales – not available.
- In-Person and Online Parking Citation Payments – not available.
- Changes to Parking Assignments – cannot be made until the system is back online.
Questions about the upgrade and the affected services may be directed to OneCard@wayne.edu or you may call 576-PARK.