Construction Projects --2011
May 24, 2011
Effective May 23, 2011 and throughout the summer there will be numerous maintenance and improvement projects that will impact parking across campus. During this time all facilities will remain open, however space may be restricted to allow for the repairs.
These projects include structural maintenance and equipment upgrades at parking structures (PS#) 1-6 as listed below:
· PS#1 – Repairs will continue from last summer. Temporary closure of space will occur throughout the facility including a short time closure of both the north and south entrance/exits in the east bays (staff/assigned area). During this time we ask that all assigned parkers use the west entrances.
· PS#2 – Substantial amount of repairs will be made in this facility. At any given time there could be up to 400 spaces blocked off.
· PS#3 – Repairs will take place mainly on the second and third levels. The repairs may cause some traffic rerouting, however the goal is to maintain traffic flow as needed.
· PS#4 - Substantial amount of repairs will be made throughout the facility. At any given time there could be up to 200 spaces blocked off.
· PS#5 - Repairs will be made throughout the facility. At any given time there could be up to 200 spaces blocked off.
· PS#6 – Repairs will be made throughout the facility. At any given time there could be up to 200 spaces being blocked off.
Everyone who parks in these facilities is asked to be cautious of the ongoing construction, abide by all temporary signage and avoid parking in any barricaded areas for your safety.
We look forward to the repairs being made and apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
WSU Parking Services