Visitors without a Wayne State University Onecard may park by:
- Using a credit or bank debit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) at Parking structures 1, 2, 3, 5, 6,or 8, and Parking lots 32, 35, 41, 50, 60, 72, or 75. This method requires that you swipe in and out with same credit card. For more information on credit cards, see the FAQ page.
- Pulling an hourly parking ticket from Structure 6 or 8 and Lot 23 or 31. Charges upon exit vary by length of time parked, with daily maximums in effect. You may use cash or card to pay at Structure 6 and 8. Lot 23 and 31 Accepts cards only.
- Depositing payment in bills or quarters into the machine at the entrance gate. Locations with cash machines are as follows: Lots 11, 15, and 59A.
- Using Wayne State University coin parking meters; available in lots 21 (located on Antoinette and Cass), 58 (Physics Building), outside of lot 53 and Lot 76 on the Medical Campus between Scott Hall and the Lande Building.
- Purchasing a Guest Card for $1 cash from a OneCard Cash Deposit Machine. Additional funds can be added to Guest Cards for entry into general parking lots at OneCard Cash Deposit Machines. Machines are located in various buildings on campus and accept bills in denominations of $1, $5, $10 and $20.
One-time use parking cards are also available at the premium credit card rate. These cards can be purchased by WSU departments or non-WSU entities to distribute to guests coming to WSU to park. The cards allow access into designated premium and non-premium locations and must be used to swipe-in and swipe-out. Cards cannot be used in locations where the full sign is on. More information on purchasing one-time use cards is available here: http://onecard.wayne.edu/types.php.