Here are the big takeaways:
- The QLine takes a while to slow down, so don't cut it off and don't wander into the street if you're on foot or bike (actually, don't wander into the street any time).
- There will be a transit-only light at intersections, so pay attention to the lights; the QLINE will cross lanes of traffic.
- This has been said before, but Cass is the preferred route for cyclists. Woodward will have car and rail traffic now, so just be aware if you're on bike.
- Cyclists should cross at a 90 degree angle don't get your bike stuck in the tracks.
- Do not park on the track! Please. Thank you.
Regular QLine hours:
- 6 a.m. 11 p.m. Monday Thursday
- 6 a.m. midnight on Friday
- 8 a.m. midnight on Saturday
- 8 a.m. 8 p.m. on Sunday.