The Wayne State Shuttles have been discontinued in favor of the new Wayne State subsidized DART and MoGo passes, which are free to all enrolled students, as well as full and part-time employees. To request a DART eligibility code or to sign up for an annual MoGo pass click here
Please note: Our campus, including the Medical Campus and Mike Ilitch School of Business, is well served by public transportation.
Alternatives for getting to Mike Ilitch from Parking Structure 1
- The QLine picks up at Woodward and Ferry (a 5-minute walk from Structure 1) and drops off at Woodward and Sprout (outside the Ilitch School). It runs every 15-20 minutes.
- The DDOT-4 Woodward bus picks up at Woodward and Palmer (a 4-minute walk from Structure 1) and drops off at Woodward and Temple (directly in front of the Ilitch School). It runs every 20 minutes.
- The DDOT-16 Dexter bus picks up at Cass and Kirby (a 4-minute walk from Structure 1) and drops off at Cass and Ledyard (a 6-minute walk from the Ilitch School). It runs every 20 minutes.
- There are seven MoGo stations on or immediately adjacent to campus—including at Cass and Gilmour Mall (a 2-minute walk from Structure 1) and immediately outside the Ilitch School.
Alternatives for getting from the Medical to Main Campus and Henry Ford
- The 4-Woodward (DDOT) and QLine pick up at Woodward and W. Canfield (an 8-minute walk from the School of Medicine) and drop off at Woodward and Warren (a 1-minute walk to 5057 Woodward) and Woodward and Grand Boulevard (a 10-15 minute walk to Henry Ford Hospital). It runs every 20 minutes.
- MoGo is a great option for traveling between our Main and Medical Campuses and Henry Ford Health System with stations located at John R and E. Canfield (a 5-minute walk from the School of Medicine), at Second and Burroughs (outside One Ford Place), and on Grand Boulevard outside Henry Ford Hospital. MoGo bikes are available on-demand 24-7.
- The 42-Mid-City Loop (DDOT) picks up on St. Antoine outside Detroit Receiving Hospital (a 3-minute walk from the School of Medicine), makes multiple stops along Anthony Wayne Drive and Second Avenue, as well as at Grand Boulevard and the Lodge Service Drive (a 3-minute walk from Henry Ford Hospital). It runs every 60 minutes.