WSU violations policies
Vehicles in violation of university parking regulations are ticketed and/or towed for illegal parking. All university parking tickets are discounted if paid within fifteen (15) days of issuance. All tickets unpaid within the 15-day time period are subject to additional fees as established by the university.
- Within 15 days from issuance, the driver may admit responsibility and pay the WSU fine or admit responsibility with an explanation of why they believe that they should not pay. If you admit responsibility with an explanation, you will receive a final decision by either email or U.S. mail. After 15 days, all violations are subject to additional fees as established by the university.
- Payments can be made online with a check or credit card at our payment webpage. Note: Citations may take up to 72 hours from issuance to be processed and posted online for payment.
- Students will not be allowed to register for classes or pay for a parking assignment until all outstanding parking tickets have been paid. Transcripts of credits will be withheld for students leaving Wayne State University if they have delinquent parking tickets.
- Payments can be made in person with cash, or mailed with check or money order made out to Wayne State University (please enclose ticket with payment). Make sure to bring your ticket when paying in person. Checks can be mailed to:
Welcome Center, Room 217
42 West Warren Ave
Detroit, MI 48202
OneCard/Parking Service Center responsibility
- Process parking violation and payment.