- I am visiting campus. Where do I park? Do I have to pay?
- Can I view the available parking spaces in a particular parking facility?
Yes, you can see the parking availability at parking structures 1-6; 8; and lots 41, 50 and 75. The Parking Services home page has a link in the side bar or you can click here: WSU Parking Availability. You can also view parking availability via the WSU Mobile app on your Apple or Android mobile device.
- What locations accept credit cards only?
Parking Structure 1
- Gate 3
- Gate 4
- Gate 5
Parking Structure 2
- East Entrance north lane (near PL 41)
- East Entrance south lane (near PL 41)
- West reversing entrance (Lodge Service Drive)
Parking Structure 3
Parking Structure 5
- Anthony Wayne Drive Entrance
- Kirby Street Entrance
Parking Structure 6
- Putnam Street East and West Entrance
- Visitors area (accepts credit card and cash)
Parking Structure 8
- Pay-on-foot stations (accepts cash and credit cards)
Parking Lot 23
Pay-in-lane station (accepts credit cards ONLY)
Parking Lot 31
- Pay-in-lane station (accepts credit cards ONLY)
Parking Lot 32
Parking Lot 35
Parking Lot 41
Parking Lot 50
Parking Lot 60
Parking Lot 72
Parking Lot 75
- What locations accept cash or coins?
Cash machine locations
- Parking Lot 11 (west of Cass – north of I-94)
- Parking Lot 15 (east of Cass – north of I-94)
- Parking Lot 59 (SE corner of Woodward / John R
- Parking Structure # 6
- Parking Structure #8
- How does the credit card process work?
To use a credit card, you must swipe an active MasterCard, Visa or Discover card when you enter and then again when you exit. Debit cards with a valid MasterCard, Visa or Discover card will work also. You are charged on entry only.
- What is the fee/rate for parking with a credit card?
Click on the following link to view the current parking rates: Parking Rates Chart
- Do credit card users get charged a user fee?
Not at this time.
- What is the procedure if a credit card customer would like a receipt?
In order to provide the most expedient entry and exit the credit card machines do not issue a receipt. If the customer needs a receipt, they must see an attendant who will issue a hand-written receipt.
- Can I get a refund if I use my credit card and decide not to park?
All sales are final. If you pay to enter a facility with any method, you will be charged for the entry.